Jennifer Lochhead has been involved in the health and fitness industry for eighteen years. As a student athlete at the University of Guelph, her career began on the playing field with the varsity Badminton team in1993-94 and Women's Ice Hockey Team in 1995-97. Also, Jen was a volunteer in the Athletic Therapy Department and employed in the Gryphon Fitness Department.
Upon graduation, Jen expanded her resume as a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor at Cedar Springs Healthclub in Burlington. Discovering the sport of golf at the young age of 25, Jen took up the game and competed for 10 years nationally and internationally. During her golf career, Jen maintained and continued to further her health and fitness education, exploring, most recently, the Healing Arts of Reiki and Therapeutic Gemstones. Jen resumed her hockey career with the Burlington Barracudas Senior A Women's Team in 2006 through 2010. She continues to play both golf and hockey recreationally.
It is Jen's vision to incorporate her education, experience and enthusiasm to provide optimal health and well-being through practical nutrition, exercise and lifestyle coaching.
- CHEK HLC 3 ( Holistic Lifestyle Coach) 2010
- CHEK Exercise Coach 2006
- CHEK Golf Biomechanic 2004
- B.Sc Biological Science- University of Guelph 1997
- A.C.E. Fitness Professional since 1997 ( American Council on Exercise)
- Usui Reiki Healing Master 2011
- Certified Advanced Hypnotist 2011
- Level One Metabolic Typing Advisor 2010
- Gemstone Energy Medicine 2012
- MELT Hand and Foot Instructor 2012
- Rehabilitative Exercise Therapy Level 1 1997, Level 2 2001
- Schwinn Spinning 1997, Body Pump 2000
- WHEE Level 1 Practitioner, 2012
- Crystal Light Balancing Practitioner, 2013
- SNHS, Dip. Aromatherapy, 2014